Sunday, May 2, 2010

My first steps...

Tonight I decided to create a blog.  I have been debating this for a while and was not sure that I would have anything to contribute to a world overlaiden with stories and personal views.  As you all can tell I have created a blog and hope that it will be beneficial to me and anyone who reads it.

This is my first attempt at blogging and just like learning to walk I am sure I will "fall" a lot during these first blogs.  I will continue to get back up and try to write something worth while.

I am going to post many things here but a great deal of the blogs will focus on my crossfit training and nutrition.  WOD's, meals, and all the challenges that go with these everyday.

The title of this blog refers to the constant battles that I must wage on a daily basis.  These battles maybe to fight the urge to eat unclean food, push through a WOD and keep going even when I am in extreme pain, and the courage to do this day after day.

Refusal to quit when the battle enters it's darkest hour tests the true fabric of our soul. 

1 comment: